Terms & Conditions
- It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance for unforeseen cancellations, medical emergencies etc.
- Only written cancellations will be accepted.
- 25% cancellation fee will be incurred if the booking is canceled after written confirmation 46 days or more prior to arrival.
- 50% cancellation fee will be incurred if the booking is canceled after written confirmation 31 to 45 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee will be incurred if the booking is canceled after written confirmation 30 days or less prior to arrival.
Road Transfers / Scheduled Flights / Private Charters:
- All scheduled flights are handled by Federal Air / Unique Air / FlexeFlyer.
- If you are booking through a travel agent, all road transfers, scheduled flights and private charters must be arranged directly by the agent with the transfer company.
- All road transfers, scheduled flights and private charters can be arranged with our reservations office upon request, at additional cost.
- Scheduled flights are now available from Madikwe to Sabi Sand and vice versa and can be booked with Unique Air.
- Gowrie Gate opens at 06:00 and closes at 19:00.
- Guests arriving at the reserve gates at night will require an escort to Jaci’s Sabi House – this must be prearranged with us.
- Sabi Sand Reserve entrance fees must be paid in cash on arrival at Gowrie Gate.
- It is not possible to cross directly from The Kruger National Park to the Sabi Sand Reserve.
- Guests will have to exit the applicable gate & enter the Sabi Sand at the Gowrie Gate. Jaci’s Sabi House is only accessible via the Gowrie Gate.
- Please do not approach via Newington Gate or Shaws Gate.
- Once you reach Acornhoek, the estimated travel time to Gowrie Gate is approximately an hour and a half, depending on the condition of the road. We thus advise that guests reach Jaci’s Sabi House prior to sunset.
- Invoices are NETT and ALL bank charges are for the payee’s account.
- 100% payment via Credit Card via our payment gateway is required to confirm a reservation
- Please email proof of payment to email@example.com
- Interest payable on all overdue accounts is at prime +2% pa.
- All / any additional costs may be settled at the lodge using cash only.
- Full pre-payment will be required at time of booking for reservations made within 30 daysof arrival.
- Jaci’s Sabi House reserves the right to release bookings, should payment not be received by the requested date.
- Any discrepancies on the confirmation / proforma invoice must be addressed at time of booking.
- Jaci’s Sabi House will never send you any email or other communication asking you to make use of new / updated banking details for bookings, deposits, charges, refunds, purchases or any other form of payment. If you have any doubts about the legitimacy of emails you receive, please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org without hesitation.
Please provide us with the following information at the time of booking confirmation:
- how you will be arriving at Jaci’s Sabi House: road transfer, private charter, self-drive etc;
- expected arrival and departure times;
- whether lunch is required on the day of arrival – lunch is served between 12:00 and 14:00 and must be pre- arranged;
- whether you are celebrating a special event or occasion during your stay with us;
- any special dietary preferences, requirements or allergies or any medical conditions we should know about (we will require this information at least 14 days in advance);
- contact number/s where you will be contactable prior to arrival.